Pages

Sunday 31 October 2010

In My Mailbox 2

In My Mailbox its hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren. Check out her site, its great!

So this week I was lucky enough to win a copy of Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard from Atom Books. Thank you very much to them.

The rest of my books were bought by me and they were bargains from The Works bookshop. £9 for the 3, you can't complain at that can you. They are
The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell - I have been wanting to read this since it was released so I am very happy to have a copy now.
Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr - I have been wanting to read the series and this was too much of a bargain to leave.
Twilight The Graphic Novel by Stephanie Meyer - I enjoyed the Twilight books and I have been looking at this for a while so thought why not.

I can't wait to see what everyone else got in their mailboxes this week.

5 comments:

  1. The Carrie Diaries is great fun! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I can't wait to get to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been hearing a lot of great things about Pretty Little Liars lately. I think I need to pick it up ASAP. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, I haven't read any of those, except for PLL, which was a nice read. I'm your newest follower, please stop by and follow back!
    Hafsah @ IceyBooks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly - I hope you enjoy it when you read it. I really have to get started watching the TV series now.

    Hafsah - Thank you, I am your newest follower too. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete