Pages

Monday 23 April 2012

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristy from The Story Siren where you can talk about what books you received this week. 

I had a really amazing week book wise. Last weekend I was able to go to C2E2 where I got to meet some amazing authors including one of my favorites Charlaine Harris. I got some books from my personal collection signed and I was lucky enough to be given books so now I get to read some wonderful authors that I didn't know about before last weekend. I am skipping photos for this IMM and have just created a list.

From my personal collection I had these signed

- Deaths Excellent Vacation by Charlaine Harris
- Home Improvement Undead Edition by Charlaine Harris
- The Sookie Stackhouse Companion by Charlaine Harris

- Firelight by Sophie Jordan
- Vanish by Sophie Jordan
- Firespell by Choloe Neill
- Hexbound by Chloe Neill
- The Siren by Kiera Cass
- Morganville Vampires Vol 4 by Rachel Caine
- Ghost Town by Rachel Caine
- The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong
- The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong

Then these wonderful books I was given. OMG!

- The Selection by Kiera Cass - OMG! I was looking to buy this to take with me but it wasn't available till the following week. I still can't believe that I was just given this book.
- Glass Houses by Rachel Caine
- Invisible Sun by David Macinnis Gill
- Boys that Bite by Mari Mancusi
- Isle of Night by Veronica Wolff
- The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong

Finally thanks to a tweet form Jackson Pearce saying that she had left signed copies or Purity and Sisters Red in a Barnes and Noble store I called them up and had them send me one of each.

I think I need to not buy any more books for a couple of months now.

I can't wait to see what the rest of you got in your mailboxes this week!




No comments:

Post a Comment